Friday, April 5, 2013

Welcome center

Welcome

 W
elcome to the Shadow Creek Pack. I will be using this site to update pack members and assign jobs to specific members.

A little about me:
 My name is Elaina E'Lyn and I am Alpha Female of the Shadow Creek pack.  I have been alpha female for six years now. I am a Female Black timber wolf. larger than an average female normal wolf but not noticeably. My pack take Only Purebred Wolves. One alpha from every pack holds a seat to the senate of werewolves. I dont know how covens are clans work, but this is our way. I can shift physically, astrally, mentally, spiritually, and in dreams. I am of Celtic origin. a human, Anthro (bipedal) and feral (normal wolf) for can be taken by me.



Description: Dark black female wolf. Thick coat year round. Blue eyes. 2ft 11inches at shoulders and 6 ft 1inch stretched out. 
 Here is my pack site:    http://shadowcreekwolfpack.webs.com/ 
Sincerely,
Elaina 

No comments:

Post a Comment